Business Continuity planning is all about ensuring that an organisation can continue its operations throughout a major disruption and has competent plans to recover key services, ensuring minimal damage to reputation or market position whilst also satisfying legal and regulatory obligations.
How can Beeches Consulting help?
Beeches Consulting can work with you to determine the programme of work required taking into consideration your current status from a business continuity perspective. This normally starts with a small assignment (gap analysis), to determine the extent of the work needed although we can obviously assist with any aspect of your business continuity requirements.
Our consultancy service can include:
- Gap analysis (against ISO 22301, industry best practice)
- Design and implementation of an appropriate management system
- Preparation of all required documentation
- Facilitated requirement review workshops
- Assistance with implementation
- Training and ongoing support to achieve embedding
- Testing, dress rehearsals, desktop scenarios, simulations
- Identification and implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms
Beeches Consulting can lead or support you in achieving ISO 22301 certification and we have done this for many UK and global organisations.
Not all of our clients are interested in achieving ISO certification however as sometimes alignment to best practice is all that is required. Once certification is achieved or your management system is active, we can offer ongoing system management support, ensuring all requirements continue to be met. Tailored to meet your needs, our on-going support releases your staff to be able to focus on their core activities, ensuring your systems continue to be compliant and providing extra expert resource to focus on continuous improvement of your management systems.